Saturday, February 16, 2008

Where is Sammy?

Me and Mommy are going on a trip to visit Aunt Tiffany in Indianapolis today! Daddy stayed home because he had an eye appointment, and this was a "girl's only" weekend, except for me. I'm not sure what we are going to do, but I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun! Mommy has never seen Aunt Tiffany's new house, so she was excited to get up there and look it over. I know Daddy is going to miss both of us a bunch, but it will be okay because we will be home soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great trip to Indy. I bet you enjoy seeing Aunt Tiffany and your cousins. I saw a little man like you at church tonight. It made me miss you a lot. I'm anxious for Thursday to get here. Take care little man!

Aunt Janet said...

Already playing "hide and seek"? That book is bigger than you. You'll definitely get lost in it. Hope you had a great day today traveling with Mommy. Someday you'll have to come visit me and Mary Lou. We would love that.