Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Home Stretch!!

Well, here we are coming towards the end of the basketball regular season, and the Wildcats are still alive! GG got me fired up for the game yesterday, and we pulled out a tough win...yeah!! I think we'll be able to beat Ole Miss this week, and if we can knock off Florida and "Baby Billy", then we're in. It's really too bad that the Cards are going to make the dance....hopefully we can make it farther in the tournament than them. That would be sweet!

Well, I hope everyone has a great week! Sounds like we'll have warm weather tomorrow, but more cold and snow is on the way...mommy, are you staying home again for snow days?!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I now know why KY won the game. It was your shirt. Boy, it sure looks good. GG was admiring it too. I agree that we might make into the Big Dance after all. I like how Billy has got them going little by little. NO MORE SNOW and Granddad says so. You have a super week. I'll see you on Thursday if not before. I love you!

Aunt Janet said...

What a handsome Wildcat! Are you ever looking grown up. Please don't grow up too fast. I know why Granddad doesn't want it to snow anymore. It cuts out on his personal time with you. Keep on cheering for the CATS. I hope we can make it to the NCAA and go further than UofL too (as always). When are you coming to visit us?

Grandma said...

Sam, you sure look good sitting on GG's lap. She thinks you are something else. She and Aunt Ruthie ask everyday how you are doing. You sure do light up our lives. You need to go to Rupp Arena so you can keep the Wildcats lit up!! I love you so much little Sam. I will see you soon.

Tonya said...

You're growing so fast and you are adorable! Now that I'm not sick, I can hold you. Tell Mommy to call me so I can come see you!