Friday, February 1, 2008

Special Visit

I was SO excited when my Great Aunt Janet and Mary Lou came and visited me yesterday!! We had so much fun together playing in the basement with all of my toys. Great Aunt Janet kissed me about a million times because she kept telling me that she loves me so much. Daddy came home for lunch, and he grubbed the pulled pork sandwich that Janet bought for him...he was so happy that he tried to give me a bite of his chocolate chip cookie...I wish I was bigger and had teeth! Oh well, I still had fun with Great Aunt Janet and Mary Lou. I hope they come back soon to see me! I really want to go to Louisville to see them sometime, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam Sam. I haven't left you a comment in a while. I also haven't seen you in over a week. I haven't even talked to your mommy that much. Hope everything is going okay. It looks like you are doing very well. I read all the posts and caught up. I was wondering whose car that was in your driveway. I'm glad you had fun with your aunt. I need to come see you sometimes. Maybe tomorrow? I am going to Louisville so I don't know when I will be back. I really miss you though, and I can't wait until I can see you again. Love you Sambo! Tell your Mommy and Daddy I said hi.

Aunt Janet said...

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed my visit with you. You have so many toys that me and Mary Lou didn't know which one to play with next. You're a growing little boy and can you ever gulp a bottle of milk. I don't think it will be long before you'll be able to take a bite of Daddy's cookie, but don't grow up too fast. Your perfect just the way you are. You'll grown up soon enough. We can't wait until you can come vist us in Louisville. We're always ready for a visit from you guys. Love you bunches!!