Thursday, February 7, 2008

Down for the Count

I can't believe it...I'm sick AGAIN! Today daddy and granddad took me to the doctor, and she told me I have pink eye! Can you believe that...PINK EYE...and right soon after I got over having RSV! No fair...At least daddy got banana flavored penicillin for me to take...otherwise, I think I would just throw a fit and spit it out when mommy and daddy gave it to me. Now I have to take this stuff two times a day for seven days. Oh well, at least Uncle JP is coming to see me this weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were such a good boy today despite the "pink eye" situation. You really know your ND recruiting info! It sounds like we'll have great players to build our next national championship on.

You really grubbed that banana penicillin today. It smelled really good and I bet it fixes your pink eye in no time flat. I'll see you again tomorrow. We'll have a great day again!

Aunt Janet said...

Sick again...and after such a big day of recruiting. What a bummer!! You sure are a handsome Irish! I know Uncle JP will be excited to see you this weekend. Get well soon little fellow. I'm thinking of you.

Jon Paul said...

I am really looking forward to seeing Sam thin weekend. I am sure that he has grown a ton since Christmas. See you soon!