Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Visit with Aunt Tiffany

Man, I had a great time in Indianapolis this weekend! My Aunt Tiffany's house is COOL! We had a great time hanging out and going shopping in the big city. Mommy took me to a nice restaurant to eat, and she bought me a sweet outfit to wear after we ate. Aunt Tiffany has a treadmill in her house, and mommy really liked that. She wants to buy one for our house, but she still has a membership at the gym. Maybe she'll get one for her birthday gift from me this year! I'm glad we had a good time in Indianapolis. Hopefully on our next visit my cousins Grace, Carson and Preston will be there!

1 comment:

Aunt Janet said...

So glad you were able to visit your Aunt Tiffany. I know she was really pleased to see you and Mommy. You're such a handsome little fellow. I can definitely see a resemblance to your Mommy through Aunt Tiffany.