Saturday, February 23, 2008

Too Much Excitement!

I am worn out! All the excitement from today's UK basketball game made me SO tired that I just went ahead and took a nap in my new high chair. Oh yeah, mommy and daddy bought me a new high chair last night, and I love it! I can sit up high in the air and play with my toys and watch what is going on. I think this is much better than laying in the floor. Anyway, I was pumped that the Wildcats beat the Razorbacks today....just a few more wins and we may make the NCAA tournament after all!

5 comments:

Jason said...

You all shouldn't work that boy so hard.

Jason

Aunt Janet said...

I know what you mean about being tired from the Wilcat game. I felt like I had played the game. You look so comfy in your new highchair. What alife of leisure! GO CATS!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like your UK clothes and your new high chair. You are such a hard working and hard playing boy. It's no wonder that you are worn out. I'm excited to see the new chair and all the cool things you can do in it.

Grandma said...

Hello sleepy Sam!! You are a doll baby even when you are sleeping. I really like your bright, colorful chair. I bet your Mommy likes it also. I sure do miss you and look forward as always seeing you. I love you so much.

The Necessary Famliy said...

You look so sweet in your new high chair little Sam. I couldn't stay awake either. When you get a little older you need to have your Mommy spread chocolate pudding in your high chair tray. Make sure she takes off most of your clothes so they don't get messy. Then play, explore, and enjoy!! Kaleigh (our daughter) did this & she loved it! After 5 minutes all she had on was her diaper & chocolate. Sleep tight!