Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Grub!!

If you couldn't tell from the Rice Cereal box, or from the slideshow, I had my very first bowl of food last night! I'm still learning how to use my tongue to swallow, but I still loved the taste of the rice cereal. I know that mommy and daddy are going to give me more cereal tonight...I can't wait. I think they are trying to get me on a schedule, some kind of routine so I sleep more at night. They are giving me a hot bath, and then feeding me rice cereal, and then holding me tight. I have to say, last night I fell asleep FAST, and I didn't wake up until 4:45...that is pretty good for me! I was excited today because mommy got to stay home with me again...she had a snow day. Mommy and daddy are going out to eat at Stone Hearth for Valentines Day tomorrow night, so Grandma and granddad are going to watch me almost all day...that will be fun! I wonder if I'll get any Valentines Day gifts from mommy and daddy?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet that rice cereal is yummy. Don't tell Mommy and Daddy but I would bet a lot of money that you get a Valentine's gift from them. Who knows? You may get a gift from Grandma and Granddad too. Sleep well my little man because we are going to party for Valentine's Day tomorrow. I'll see you early in the morning.

Aunt Janet said...

Happy Valentines Day Sam! Sorry, but I didn't get any valentines out in the mail. I hope you know that I love you just the same. Keep eating that cereal and I'm sure you will be a well rested little boy (and so will Mommy and Daddy). Your daddy is doing a great job of letting everyone know what's going on in your life. I just love all the information and pictures. Please tell Mommy and Daddy I love them too and Happy Valentines Day to them as well.

Great Aunt Ruthie said...

HERE'S GG AND I CHECKING ON YOU. SO GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU'RE MUCH BETTER NOW. PINK EYE ISN'T FUN. THAT RICE CEREAL WILL HELP YOU TO GET BIG MUSCLES. KEEP ON ENJOYING IT. WE HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY--WE KNOW YOU WILL. THANK YOU FOR THE VALENTINE'S CARD. HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU LITTLE MAN FROM GG AND ME!

papapat said...

Hi Sam, tell 'em you want oreos or pizza not rice...I'll have a special treat the next time I see you. love papa pat

papapat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.