Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Friend, Macy

I was so happy to get to visit with my friend, Macy; she came to my house for Tamara's shower. When mommy called daddy and told us to come home (after the UK game, of course) I was excited because I knew I was going to get to see a bunch of people, and boy was I right! I was really excited when I saw Macy, though. She goes to the same babysitter, so we have become pretty good friends, even though we're both babies and can't talk yet. Macy was crawling around the basement and trying to stand up, and I was just laying there trying my hardest to crawl with her. Daddy kept telling me that it would just be a little longer and I'd be able to crawl, too...yes!! We had a good time hanging out in the basement.

Also, the shower that mommy put on for Tamara went really well. Everyone had a great time playing the games that mommy came up with, and eating the food that mommy made, and looking at the decorations that mommy put up...everyone was complimenting her, and Tamara was so happy! I'm glad I have a good mommy! It was a good day on Saturday for everyone.

2 comments:

Aunt Janet said...

WOW! What a pretty little girl. Both of you are heartthrobs. Yes, you are very fortunate to have a good mommy and daddy. Glad the shower was a success.

Grandma said...

Hi Sam!! Granddad, Jon Paul and Grandma were so glad your Dad brought you to our house while the shower was going on!! We love having you come visit us. Jon Paul couldn't get over how much you have grown!! We all love you so much and are so glad you are doing better. You have fun at Ms. Margie's house. We will see you soon. And we are happy the shower went well. I know your Mommy did a great job putting it all together and helping Tamara out.