Monday, February 4, 2008

Barnes and Noble Trip

Hey everyone! Sorry there weren't any posts this weekend...we had a lot going on!! Mommy and daddy and I went to eat dinner with the Mousers on Saturday, and afterwards we went to Barnes and Noble for a coffee, and to look at the books in the kids section. (I think mommy and daddy bought me some books for Valentines Day, but don't tell them I know ;) !!!) I got dressed up in my tricycle outfit, and mommy said I looked like a handsome little devil...daddy said the same thing, so I must have looked pretty good! Anyway, I got to ride in my stroller and look at a bunch of neat books, and see all the cool people at Barnes and Noble. We had a great time!

1 comment:

Aunt Janet said...

You're a sneaky little fellow spying on mommy and daddy while they were shopping for you at Barnes & Noble. You look really cool in that tricycle outfit...and those big blue eyes. WOW!! By the way, have you had your eyes on any special toy you would like? Can't wait until my next visit with you whether it be in E'town or here in Louisville.