Friday, February 1, 2008

Story Time

Mommy read me a book last night titled, Good Boy, Fergus! Mommy says the book reminds her of Rudy...she also says it reminds her of Grandma and Iggy. I don't know Rudy, but I do think the book reminds me of Grandma and Iggy!! Anyway, I really like the book...it tells a story all about a dog named Fergus that likes to do things his way, and his master always loves him and gives in to him even when he's doing stuff the wrong way. I liked the part where he pee-peed all over the place when he was on a walk...hilarious!! :) I love it when mommy and daddy read books to me...I really pay attention to the words and the pictures. Hopefully I'll be able to read some when I go to kindergarten in a few years!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about the Fergus book being like Grandma and Iggy. You will be able to read some before you go to kindergarten because you are a smart boy and your mom and dad are doing the right things to get you ready for reading. I had a great time with you today. You were so happy all day long. Go PATS and CATS!

Aunt Janet said...

I really liked your books. I didn't get to read all of the Fergus book, I was having too much fun with you. Keep listening to mommy and daddy when they read to you and you'll learn lots.