Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope everyone had a great day today with their sweethearts...I had a great time with mommy and daddy, and with Grandma and Granddad, too! I got all kinds of good stuff today...a cool card and money from Papa Pat and Cilla, a Snuggle Puppy, book, and card from Grandma and Granddad, and three books and a card from mommy and daddy! Man, when I get this much stuff for Valentine's Day, it's hard to imagine what I'm going to get for Christmas!!!

Mommy and daddy went out to eat tonight...it was the first time in my life that they left me to go have dinner. I was glad that they went and had a nice time together! I like staying with Grandma and Granddad anyway!

Be sure to check out the new slideshow!

4 comments:

Aunt Janet said...

I know you had a big day today. Just look at all of those nice books you received. It's nice that Mommy and Daddy let you spend some time with Grandma and Granddad while they enjoy a night out by themselves. I know they had to miss you lots though. Again, Happy Valentines Day!

Anonymous said...

You know what I got today Lil Sammy...NOTHING. Yeah, I know.. pretty sad. But sounds like you got enough for both of us. And I love that picture of you. You are turning out to be one fine young man..or baby.. or whatever you are. Maybe I can see you tomorrow.. I miss you!

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention the Valentine's gifts YOU gave to everyone yesterday. The most special of all was all were the smiles, kisses, and squeals you made for us. I'm so glad Grandma and Granddad got to be with you while Mommy and Daddy ate out. We had a great party of our own and they weren't gone too long. I hope they had a good time too. They deserve it because they are such good parents. Have a super day with Mommy today.

Grandma said...

Hi little Sam!! Just look at you sitting in your chair. Granddad and I had so much fun with you. We played, laughed, squealed, read, walked!! Just whatever you wanted to do. You were the life of the party. Thank you so much for the book you gave to us. We just love it!! And the goodies your Mom made were delicious. You have fun with your Mommy. She just loves being with you. I love you soooooo much little angel!!