Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Doing Chores with Mommy

Guess what? My mommy got to stay home with me again today because she had a snow day.....yaaahhh!! I slept until 8:30 this morning because I was tired, but when I woke up it was time to do some chores around the house. Sometimes mommy will strap me into the Baby Bjorn backpack and sweep the floor...I like to walk around with her, and I like the sound of the vacuum cleaner. We had a great time today playing and working around the house.

I'm real excited to see Grandma and Granddad tomorrow, too! Plus, daddy is taking the day off on Friday, so I'll get to see him a bunch on Friday, and that makes me excited! I'm kind of nervous right now because the Wildcats have a big game tonight against Ole Miss...if they win, they are one step closer to making the NCAA tournament!!! Cheer on the Cats tonight!!

2 comments:

Aunt Janet said...

You're just getting all kinds of "Mommy time" lately. When you're finished with the chores at your house you can come and help us with our chores. We would love to have you as our little helper. It's amazing what a sportsman you are. You have good taste in being for the CATS. Have a great time with Grandma, Granddad and Daddy over the next couple of days. Love you much!!

Aunt Patty said...

Looks like you are learning to keep house. You will make some gal a wonderful husband one day, and, a handsome one at that. Are you learning to cook too? I hope you continue to help your mommy. I am so glad that you are rooting for the CATS. If you ever want to go to a basketball game to see them play you can be my date anytime. Love you!!