Monday, February 11, 2008

Growing Up

I can't believe that I am FINALLY able to fit into my Notre Dame outfit that Uncle JP bought me...it is a 6 month size, so I'm really getting big quick! Mommy thinks I should start wearing a bib all of the time because I drool so much. Daddy says he can't believe I don't get dehydrated since I drool all the time. Maybe I'm about ready to start getting teeth, and that is the reason I drool. I just know that I was really excited when I could fit into another Irish outfit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is crazy, Mr. Sam. You are getting too big too fast. But I must say... You look mighty fine in all that Notre Dame stuff. Did you see all the snow outside? This means you have lived through a tornado and a snow/ice storm. Welcome to Kentucky.. Well, You and your mommy and daddy need to stay safe and warm inside. Love You!!!

Anonymous said...

You are such a Big Man even though I call you Little Man all the time. The ND outfit looks great on you. I hope you had a great day at Ms. Margie's today. It looks like you might get another day with your mommy tomorrow. Stay in and stay warm. I love you.

Grandma said...

Hello Little Sam!! You are just such a doll baby. You look so cute in your ND outfit. I know Uncle Jon Paul will be tickled to see you in it. Please stay in and keep warm and safe and snuggle up close to your mommy and daddy. I love you so much and can't wait to see you again.

Jon Paul said...

Wow, Sam looks sharp in that outfit! It was good seeing all of you this past weekend. Now you have to make plans to come and see me, Sam needs to see TN. Have a great week!