Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Visiting Papa Pat and Cilla

I had a great trip last night to Owensboro...we went to visit Papa Pat and Cilla! We ate at Colby's, a nice restaurant in downtown Owensboro, and boy was it good! Mommy had Mahi Mahi and daddy had pork chops...they both ate really fast, so the food must have been pretty good! Papa Pat and Cilla really had a great time holding me and talking to me...they couldn't believe how big I've gotten since Christmas. I bet Papa took a million pictures of me with his camera...that thing really lights up the room! Papa said it was all right for me to throw a chair when I come visit him in Indiana (since Bobby Knight threw chairs when he was the coach at IU)....Papa is so funny! I can't wait until I get big enough to swing a golf club....I know Papa and Cilla will take me to play golf somewhere, since they love it so much! I really liked Cilla's hair, too....she looked really pretty! I can't wait until I get to see Papa Pat and Cilla again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet Papa Pat and Cilla really were amazed at how you've grown. It sounds like you and Mommy and Daddy had a great time. I'm so glad you got to see them. It makes me realize how lucky Grandma and Granddad are to have you so near. We're looking forward to being with you on Thursday.

Aunt Janet said...

I'm so glad you got to visit with Cilla and Papa Pat. I'm sure they were surprised at how much you have grown. You are probably still recovering from all the hugs and kisses.

Grandma said...

You sure looked good with Papa Pat and Cilla. I bet they were thrilled to see you little Sam. And I agree with you, Cilla sure does look good. The next time you see them, please tell them that Granddad and Grandma said hello!!