Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Waiting Patiently

Well, I can't wait until tomorrow, since it is National Letter of Intent Day (Signing Day) for college football. That means I am waiting to see if Notre Dame can hold on to the #1 recruiting ranking that they have held for almost a full year. Coach Weis and his staff have done a tremendous job of recruiting, even when they had a down year. You'll know if I'm happy or not tomorrow afternoon....anything in the Top 5 will be really good!!

Also, I hope everyone pays attention to the weather today and makes sure they are safe!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Hello my little Sam!! You are just the cat's meow. GG, Ruthie and I had a big time with you yesterday. You are such a fun playmate. You teach me new tricks everytime I am with you. Little Sam, you are such a blessing in my life. What a lucky Grandma I am to have you. You all stay safe tonight. I know your Mommy and Daddy will take good care of you. They always do!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam. I haven't seen you in well over a week and I won't have anopther opportunity to until next Saturday. You look adorable in that picture. So Miss Chelsi had a little surgery and I wouldn't be allowed to pick you up anyway which is a shame. I really miss you and your mommy and daddy a lot. Hopefully time goes by fast and I can see you soon. Love you Sam!!

Anonymous said...

Guess what? I am "waiting patiently" too. I am waiting patiently for Thursday to get here so I can spend the day with you again. Thanks for reminding me to check on ND recruiting. I forgot all about it. Maybe your dad will call me and give me a complete analysis when the announcements are complete. See ya Thursday.