Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Things are Looking Up!

Man, I can't believe how close I am to being able to start crawling! I know that I need to learn how to move my arms and legs at the same time so I can really get moving, but WOW am I doing a good job with my knees and legs! I can really push myself up with my legs and inch myself along....if only I could get my arms working as well as my legs....they're just not quite strong enough yet. I guess since I'm only 18 weeks old I shouldn't be crawling yet anyway, but I really want to. My daddy laughs at me when I'm trying so hard...I grunt and yell and get red in the face because I'm trying my best to crawl.

I've got my fingers crossed that the weather gets a little bad this week, too. I like it when my mommy gets to stay home with me. I'm excited that my Great Aunt Ruthie will be watching me tomorrow morning, too! We'll have fun while we're waiting for Grandma, and GG and whoever else wants to come to the house come and visit. See everyone tomorrow!

No comments: