Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Take Me For a Ride!!!

YES! It was warm outside today, and I got to go for 2 walks....oh yeah! Mommy walked me up to Tamara's house so she could talk, and so we could both see baby Brady. We had a great time!

When daddy got home we went for another walk...this time around the circle of the neighborhood, and we had a great time again! The good news is, it is supposed to be even warmer tomorrow. I think mom has some kind of event tomorrow night at school, so hopefully daddy will still take me on a walk....we could have some good bonding time!

Hope everyone enjoys the nice spring weather tomorrow!

3 comments:

Aunt Janet said...

I know you're loving your rides in the stroller. Since the weather will be getting warmer, I would love to take you for a ride myself. I can see how much you are growing each day. I need to be visiting you more often before you are grown. Mary Lou and I will see you at Easter unless you guys have other plans. The Easter Bunny left us something for you.

tacy1991 said...

Sam- you are so cute! Next time you get to E-ville maybe you can go for a walk or play in the park with Tanner, Taylor and I. I can't wait to meet you and see your mom again.

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe it but I can now see all of the slide shows. They are awesome!! I didn't do a single different thing differently tonight but it is working. Tell your daddy that the computer angels must have descended on my Dell to help me see all your great pictures. What a treat!