Monday, March 10, 2008

Smooth

My daddy has been a slacker here lately...he's just not posting enough, and I don't like it. Daddy did promise me that he will get better as the week goes on. In fact, he may have several different slide shows to post!

I have to report that I got my first taste of "real" food tonight...squash. Mommy scooped it out of a little can, and it was orange color, and it tasted GOOD!! I ate every last bite. After I ate, mommy and daddy put together this cool thing that hangs over my crib...it looks like a rainforest with big leaves and exotic animals. It plays real nice music and moves around in a circle, and it makes me want to go to sleep. Mommy said tonight I am going to sleep in my own bed, my crib, for the very first time. She also said she was going to sleep in the floor beside me to make sure I'm all right. I think daddy is just going to stay in his own bed...I would if I were him. Anyway, I can't wait to be a big boy and sleep in my own bed!

I'll be sure to remind daddy to add a bunch more posts this week. He has pictures of the birthday dinner for Granddad and Great Aunt Ruthie, the snow storm, me eating squash, me in my walker (thanks grandma and granddad!) and more. I'll make sure he gets them up!

Oh Yeah....GO CATS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I hope you liked the squash. It's good for you. And, I sure hope you slept well in your own crib. I also hope your mommy got good rest if she slept on the floor next to you.

Your daddy has been real busy so he really deserved a break from the blog but it sure is great when new pictures show up like this one with your "cool rays" on. Take care. I'll see you on Thursday.