Saturday, March 1, 2008

Laundry Time

I helped mommy out with the laundry this week, and when it was time for a break she put me in the hamper! Mommy is so funny! I loved it in the hamper...I felt like I was special sitting in the middle of all those clothes.

We're about ready to leave for Bowling Green here in just a little bit! I'm so glad that the sun is out and the weather is warming up! I guess we'll just have to wait and see if John Belski's forecast for Tuesday is true...he says we may get almost 10 inches of snow!!!

2 comments:

Aunt Patty said...

Gee Sam, I could use some help with my laundry too. Come over and help me. Have a nice trip to Bowling Green and get back in time to watch the CATS play the Vols on Sunday. Maybe someone will steal Pearl's horrible orange jacket and we won't have to look at it. I am just sick over Patterson being out for the year too. My stomach has been hurting ever since I heard the news. I do love those CATS!!! Go Big Blue!!! I love you too you little sweet thing.

Aunt Janet said...

I wish that I could find an angel like you in my clothes basket. It would be a treat to do the wash. I never tire of looking at your handsome pictures and watching you grow.