Sunday, March 16, 2008

I Love My Mommy!

We shopped all day today, after we got our palm branches at church and ate the salad bar at StoneHearth...it was a good day!

I hope everyone has a great week, and be sure to get good and fired up for the Wildcats game later this week!!

I think we have a great chance to get some revenge on Marquette...if we play good "D" and Joe and Ramel can score some points, then watch out. I almost puked in my mouth when I saw that Louisville got a "3" seed....an 8 loss team that lost in their first game of the conference tournament, and they are rewarded with a "3" seed....WOW!!!

Well....GO CATS, and everyone have a great week!

1 comment:

Aunt Janet said...

Revenge on Marquette is right! Of course it was before your time, but I remember some real barn burners when they were coached by the late Al McGuire. We're counting on your support Sam!!