Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who came to see me or gave me goodies for my 1st Easter celebration! I really do appreciate everything that I got, and for the good times that I had! Really, I think I like the visiting and seeing my friends and relatives more than I like getting stuff!

I had a great time with Grace, Carson, Preston, and Aunt Tiffany over the Easter weekend! We had an Easter egg hunt and we opened up the eggs the Easter Bunny left us all at the same time....it was really fun! We watched movies and played basketball together, too! I really liked the Easter lunch that mommy made for all of us....ham, hashbrown casserole, cole slaw, baked beans, bread, and cake....yummy in my tummy!! I think everyone else liked it, too, because they all grubbed like they had never seen food before!

Daddy added several new slideshows to the blog...they are all titled Easter....you should be able to see 4 new shows that will show you what I did for Easter. By the way....the picture attached to this blog is a picture of me in my Easter outfit...mommy and daddy said I looked like a handsome young man....if that is true, then I need to dress like this more often!

Thanks again to everyone who came to see me or got me Easter goodies! I love all of you!

5 comments:

papapat said...

Hey Dude, that is a good looking lid ! Wish Cilla amd Papa Pat could have been there for Easter you look like you could have led the Easter parade. Love Papa Pat and Cilla

Anonymous said...

You were quite the young man at Easter. It looks like you had a great time with your cousins and Aunt Tiffany and everyone else who visited you during the Easter weekend. Tell your mommy and daddy thanks a lot for posting all the new slideshows. They are terrific.

Aunt Janet said...

What a handsome guy! You're the cats meow, Sam. It was fun feeding you green beans and hanging out with you. Love you so much!

Ms. Kuhn's Class said...

We really enjoyed Sam's Easter outfit, and we really like the father/son matching Easter gear. His Easter Bunny ears were adorable. Keep the pictures comin!

Grandma said...

Sam, just look at you. You are just so special. You look like a little man in your outfit. Did you have fun wearing it? I bet you brought alot of smiles to the people at church. I love you so much little Easter bunny!!