Monday, March 31, 2008

My Buddy Brady

Hey everybody, check out my buddy Brady Abell....I decided to take a nap, but he sure is wide awake! My mommy and daddy say that Brady is a handsome young man, and I believe them! Mommy put me in Brady's swing and I passed out real quick...it didn't have the same effect on Brady, though! I guess he's been catching up on sleep while his mommy, Tamara, is home with him! I really liked it when my mommy got to stay home with me...maybe if she has another baby sometime she'll get to stay home again! That would be a blast!

Daddy says sorry for not posting over the last several days.....spring cleaning and basketball games have dominated at our house for a while! Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Aunt Janet said...

Brady sure is a handsome young lad too. Tell Daddy that it's okay that he didn't get to post for several days. After all, it's hard keeping up with everything and posting with new pictures all the time. However, I do love seeing new pictures of your handsome little face.