Saturday, March 15, 2008

Cribs

I am happy to announce that I have slept in my crib for the last 6 straight nights! I have officially been moved into "big boy" status!

Of course, my mommy has been sleeping close by, but that's ok because she makes me feel safe when I'm sleeping. I really like the rain forest mobile that mommy and daddy attached to my crib...it has cool stuff hanging from it, and it plays nice music, so it is much easier for me to go to sleep at night.

Daddy keeps telling me he is proud of me, and that makes me feel good! I really like my crib because I have a lot of space to move around, and it is very comfortable. I'm glad I'm a big boy now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the best "big boy" there ever was.

Aunt Janet said...

You certainly look like a BIG boy in your BIG bed. There's nothing like having plenty of room for tossing and turning. Happy sleeping!!