Thursday, March 20, 2008

I Love Books

Here I am reading another book, this time with my mommy. I had to do something after my Wildcats got beaten today:( Hopefully the Fightin' Irish and Hilltoppers can win so I can be happy about basketball again.

I'm getting excited about Easter....I hope the bunny will bring me a basket full of goodies. Mommy and daddy keep talking about the easter bunny, and grandma was singing a song today about Petter Cottontail....I can't wait to see my goodies and to dress up in my Easter outfit...it will be fun!

2 comments:

Aunt Patty said...

You are just too cute and sweet Sam. I hope you always stay a Wildcat fan. Your great grandmother Frances would be very proud of you. I'm sorry that the Wildcats got beat today too, but they gave us a good season and I think they will be even better next year. It was fun while it lasted. Some of my friends came over today and we watched the game together. We had pom poms, UK lights and made lots of noise. Wish you could have been here. Did you know that the Kentucky baseball team is ranked #2. They haven't lost a game yet. Now we can pull for them. Go CATS!!!! Keep on reading with Mommy and Daddy. Grace and Lily love to read too.

Aunt Janet said...

Yeah, it was too bad the CATS got beaten but they went down fighting. What a fighting team. They probably lost because you weren't there to cheer them on. I was pleased to see that San Diego beat UCONN today as they always mention that team when they talk about UK's losses in the preseason. Another surprise was WKU knocking off Drake. Now WKU and San Diego will play. GO HILLTOPPERS!! Get ready for the Easter bunny. I can't wait to see you then. I'll call and make sure it's okay for me and Mary Lou to come by and visit Sunday. We're staying overnight Sunday night because it's hard to see everyone in such a short time. However, I know you'll be going to the sitter on Monday so we'll try and see you Sunday evening sometime. We're going to Mary Lou's sister Linda's in Corydon first and then to E'town. HAPPY EASTER, YOU HANDSOME LITTLE MAN!!!!