Monday, March 17, 2008

Sam (Me), Reed, Dawson, Tate and Mommy

I had a bunch of visitors this past Saturday night, and we had a BLAST! I got to roll around on the floor with Reed while Tate and Dawson ran around the basement and played hide and seek. Daddy even played some basketball with Tate and Dawson, so everyone was having a good time! Mommy spent some time talking to Donna and Kim....I think they got caught up on all the local gossip (yuck!) and Curtis rocked away in the rocking chair. I'm glad mommy and daddy got the basement finished...now we have plenty of room for guests to come over and we have a really good place to play and have a good time!

Today was St. Patrick's Day, of course, so I was excited....my middle name is Patrick! I wore my green t-shirt all day to celebrate the big day.

No comments: