Saturday, March 15, 2008

Rip Off!!

Holy Cow! That was pathetic...the SEC ought to be ashamed of themselves for allowing that type of officiating to occur! I never knew you could run over players without being called for a foul...that was clearly a charge!

It's too bad the Cats ran out of gas today...they've been playing so well! Now we'll just have to wait and see what seed they get in the NCAA tournament.

I wish Billy G. would have gotten a-hold of that ref when he chased him down in the tunnel...what a joke!

Go Cats!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just know that you will one day be a sports commentator because everything you said about today's games was exactly right. That's okay.... They'll all be sorry for treating the CATS like this because WE WILL REIGN again, and soon. Billy is the right man for the job.

Aunt Janet said...

I agree with Granddad's comment about Billy G. being right for the job. Too bad I didn't get to see the ruckus at the end. Glad I didn't, as I would be equally as upset. They've worked so hard and have nothing to be ashamed of. Billy G. will never forget his first year at UK.