Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Slide Shows Galore

Well, I had a little heart-to-heart with daddy, and he decided to do some work on the blog. If you look on the right side of the page, daddy added 4 new slide shows: "Doctor's Office", "Snow Storm", "Birthday Bash", and "Squash". Holy Cow, that is a bunch of pictures!

I hope everyone has had a great first two days of the week! I'm glad that the weather is finally starting to warm up and be more like spring. Mommy and daddy keep telling me we will go walking in my stroller...and we did yesterday! I can' wait until tomorrow, since it's supposed to be even warmer.

One more thing...daddy came home excited tonight because his buddy Roger told him that WKU is playing UK next year in football...AWESOME!! I can't wait for football season, but I'm really enjoying the basketball season, since the CATS are in the tournament, and the TOPS will probably be there, too!! SWEET!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the slide shows will come up on my computer. It seems to just sit there and say "loading." Maybe I haven't given it enough time in the past. Anyway, I'm glad you got to go for a walk yesterday. And it is good news that WKU and UK will play next football season. You are getting so grown up looking.

Anonymous said...

Great Job on the Update!

I love the Squash video... that's great.

Hope all is well over there across the street.

Love you guys!!

Aunt Patty said...

Sam, you are just growing up too fast. If you want to take a good walk through the woods, come over here and Uncle Ted will put you in the carrier and take you for a walk with him. He loves to take walks with everyone and I need to start going with him too. Get out all of your UK gear because it is getting close to Tourney Time. The game Sunday against the GATORS was wonderful! Go CATS!!!!!

Aunt Janet said...

You are so busy that it's hard keeping up with all of your activities. I love your "shades" and they fit you so well. I especially love the slidshow at the doctor's office. You are certainly a ham for pictures. No doubt you could be a model. I also like the colorful Band-Aid on your leg. You look so big in Mommy's arms. Love you, little guy!!