Saturday, March 22, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!

Hey everybody! I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter!! I hope the easter bunny brings everyone a bunch of candy, a bunch of happiness, and a bunch of love! Since this is my first Easter, I'm not really sure of what to expect, but I'm still excited...

My cousins are coming to visit me this weekend, and I'm excited about that, too! Carson, Preston and Grace, and Aunt Tiffany will all be here for Easter, and I think we will have a great time! I think we're going to have an Easter Egg Hunt, and that will be a blast! I hope mommy and daddy put some of the eggs close to me, since I still can't get around on my own very well....and I hope the eggs that I find are full of goodies!

Well, everyone stay warm this Easter! Cheer on the Hilltoppers (since UK is out), and cheer against the Cardinals (since they are still in)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an Easter blessing you are for all of us! Last year, on this day, your mommy and daddy gave us an Easter basket full of eggs and each egg spelled out a sentence that said "We are having a baby." And now, here you are. Happy Easter Little Man. I love you!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry Grandma and Granddad didn't get to see you on Easter Sunday but we both have sore throats and we were afraid we might give it to you. Tell your mommy and daddy that we said thank you very much for the awesome cake. It was delicious. God bless you on this special day in our Church Year. Have a good week and we'll see you on Thursday if not sooner.