Monday, March 17, 2008

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!

I know this post is late (sorry), but it is better late than never. I had a big time today wearing my green St. Patrick's Day t-shirt and my bib that says "Baby's 1st St. Patrick's Day"....I look good in green!

Since my middle name is Patrick, I think I will always celebrate this day....and I have an Irish last name, and I'm a Notre Dame Fightin' Irish football fan, so I've got every reason in the world to really like St. Patrick's day!

I hope everyone gets a good night's sleep...I'm already nodding off since I had my bottle of formula and a bath.....goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome Irishman you are! You DO look good in green. That will come in handy on ND football game days. It looks like you had a great tiime with your friends. I'll see you on Thursday.

Aunt Janet said...

I'm late in catching up on your blogs. I'm glad you enjoyed St. Paddy's Day. I always like to celebrate that day too. I met my cousin, Mary, at the Dundee Bar & Grill to celebrate. Of course, I had on my green too!!