Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Schools Out for Sammy!

Well, not really, but I get to stay at my house every day for a long time now since school is almost out! Grandma and granddad are going to watch me tomorrow and Friday, and then mommy will keep all the other days because she will be done with work for the summer...YES!! I bet she'll be taking me to the pool all the time, and I bet I'll get to hang out with Reed and Brady all the time too! I may even get to see Roger some of the time when he comes over to visit! I wish Roger was smaller...then he could get in my pool with me! If we both got in there, though, I think we would break the pool, and that wouldn't be good at all!

Well, I'll go for now. Daddy is going to "read names" at the benefit walk on Friday night, and then we're going to Chelsi's graduation party on Sunday...our weekend is going to be pretty fun!

No comments: