Monday, June 2, 2008

And Down the Stretch They Come!



I'm really sorry this picture is SO late...it was taken at Churchill Downs when Uncle JP was in town. The weather was beautiful, as I'm sure you can tell, and we had a great time! I don't think daddy and JP won any money, but we all still had a nice time! Can you believe that we left the races and went across town to the Louisville Bats game!! I'll have pictures of that posted very soon (daddy finally learned how to get the pictures off the new camera that we bought mommy for Mother's Day...good job daddy, finally!!!

Well, school really is out now, so we are all set for some really good times! I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Aunt Janet said...

Three handsome fellows! I know you enjoyed being with Uncle JP at the races and at the ballgame. You get to do such fun things. Keep up that good disposition.