Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Beach Bum

OK, so daddy hasn't posted since we've been in Florida, and he says he is so very sorry! He has good reasons, but that is no excuse! I told daddy that he has to get beach pictures on the web ASAP, so he is going to post either tonight or sometime tomorrow morning!!

Just so everyone knows, the weather has been pretty good and we are having a great time!! We have spent a lot of time at the pool...I liked the beach, but there isn't a bunch for me to do down there since I can't walk yet!! I love the pool, though!! If I was a golfer we could go play everyday...there are 4 golf courses in our place, and they are NICE!!

I think we're going down to Grayton Beach tonight...we'll eat at The Red Bar, then go visit Seaside and Rosemary Beach!! That will be a blast!! I think we may go to the outlet mall tonight, too, so mommy can buy me a bunch of nice clothes (what a surprise!!)

I've seen a bunch of cute 7 and 8 month old girls, but we can't walk yet so all we do is blabber at each other and beat our hands on our strollers...at least they all knew I was talking to them by the way I squealed...Talk to everyone later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your pictures. I bet the pool has been great. I'm glad you are having a great time. I hope you enjoy Grayton Beach and The Red Bar. They are great memories for your mommy and daddy and also for Grandma and Granddad. I miss you very much but hope you have a super rest of the week. I love you, Little Man.

Aunt Janet said...

I know you are the "cock of the walk" down there in Florida. Have you been showing off for Roger and his wife? They'll probably have withdrawal syndrome when they return home and don't see you as often. Have a great time, little guy!!