Monday, June 30, 2008

Hit the Road, Jack!

Oh yeah, in just a few short hours I will be on my way to go see Papa Pat and Grancilla! Mommy said we are going to go to their new house so I can romp, since there isn't any furniture in there yet...I can't wait! I bet Papa and Grancilla won't believe how big I've gotten...I do so much more than I did the last time I saw them...I crawl, I pull up, I sit myself up, I'm all over the place, and I've got a new tooth! Hopefully we go somewhere to eat where there are other young ladies so I can show my new top tooth off! It makes me look so handsome!

I think we'll get back to town sometime on Wednesday, and then I think we're going to turn around and go to Bowling Green for part of the weekend! I know we're going to visit the Hewitts for a bit, and they are excited to see all of us! We're excited to see them, too!

All in all, the next few days should be quite an adventure!!

2 comments:

Aunt Janet said...

So glad you are getting to visit with Papa Pat and Grancilla. I know they are excited to see you. I can't wait to see you myself. It seems so long since my last visit with you. You are getting to be such a big boy and more handsome every day. I love you!

Anonymous said...

You have a great time at Papa Pat and Grancilla's house. I know they have to be anxious to see you. When Grandma and I visited with you last night you seemed SO grown up and doing everything. We love you so much. Don't forget - "C" is for Cookie, that's good enough for me.