Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Guess What!!!

I really can't believe it, but I am so excited...mommy is going to have a baby! I'm going to be a big brother!!! The baby is due on January 1, so I've still got about 6 months to be an only child, but after that I'll have to share mommy and daddy...I kind of like that, though, because then I'll be a big brother and I'll get to teach my brother or sister how to be a good kid like me!!

I'm tired right now, so I'll post more tomorrow. Sleep well, everyone!

5 comments:

Nickell said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys! We will have babies about the same age, only a month apart!! I find out in 11 days what we are having and we are just so curious as to what it is!

Anonymous said...

You will be a GREAT big brother. I know you will help him or her to be a good person just like you. It is exciting to have a playmate and someone to be your friend for life. I love you Little Man Sam.

Aunt Janet said...

I'm sure you are excited about having a little playmate. Were you surprised like me? It's wonderful news and just think, you'll get to be the "big brother"!! See 'ya at your baptism. Love you!

Donna said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful news!
Donna G.

Anonymous said...

Wow... we are so excited for you Sam. I'm sure you will be a wonderful big brother. congrats to you all.
Stilwell Family