Friday, July 18, 2008

My First Car

Check me out in my first new car!! Mommy bought me this after she saw that one that her friend had...I'm glad mommy saw it, because I love this thing! Sometimes I ride with both hands on the steering wheel, sometimes with only one hand on the steering wheel, and sometimes with both hands on my knees...really, I just pick the most comfortable way to ride, and that is what I do! I haven't seen any cute nine month olds to take for a ride yet, but if I keep getting out, I'm sure I'll find someone.

I went down and saw grandma and granddad last night, and tonight I went to see GG and Aunt Ruthie...they all thought my new car was too cool!

I have my nine month pictures tomorrow morning...I hope it isn't too hot, because we're doing them outside...I hope they turn out well. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Aunt Janet said...

Granddad told me about your neat vehicle. Are you cool or what?? I hope you had a good time at the carnival tonight if you guys came to Louisville. It turned out to be a really nice night. So sorry I couldn't meet you there. Keep up the good driving record. You don't want any points removed from your license. Love you little guy!!

Anonymous said...

You are such a Big Man in your car. I really like the baseball cap too. You are getting so grown up. I am so proud of you. I love you and look forward to keeping you on Wednesday and Friday - YESSSSSS...!!!!