Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cake...My New Favorite Food!

Papa Pat talked mommy into feeding me a little cake after my baptism...I LOVED IT!! Granddad was holding me, mommy was feeding me, Papa Pat was taking the pictures and daddy was laughing! I can't wait until my birthday gets here so I can have some more cake!! Daddy kept talking about Uncle JP's first birthday cake, and how he dug into it with both of his hands...I hope mommy lets me do the same thing, but I bet she doesn't. Either way, I'll still get to eat some of that yummy cake!!

1 comment:

Aunt Janet said...

I really enjoyed the day of your baptism. I'm sure you were one tired little boy afterwards. Everything was so nice and the food delicious. Your outfit was precious and you looked so handsome in it...but then, you would look handsome in anything. Thanks for inviting me to your special occasion. It was so nice of Daddy and Mommy to throw such a bash. Love to all!!!