Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yes...We Got Wet Today!

Finally, we got some rain today! It wasn't a ton of rain, but it did get the grass wet and a little green, so that is good! I just hope the million-degree weather this weekend doesn't dry everything up in a second...that wouldn't be any good.

Daddy took me for a ride in my car tonight, but I fell asleep before we got all the way back home! I wanted to stay awake, but I couldn't because Grandma and Granddad wore me out...we played all day and had a great time! I guess it was ok that I fell asleep, because I really was tired, and I had already played hard all day! It is fun when Grandma and Granddad keep me!

The weekend is almost here, so I'll have all kind of fun time with mommy and daddy real soon...yes!

1 comment:

Aunt Janet said...

I'm sure you did have a big time with Granddad and Grandma. They missed not taking care of you when school was out of session. However, I know that Mommy and Daddy love their time with you as well. I just can't believe how big you look in the picture before this one. Can I just reach into the picture and give you a big kiss? I wish that I could.