Thursday, July 24, 2008

Another Car to Ride!

A few days ago I showed you my favorite car to ride in...well, I also have a car to ride in when I'm inside the house...actually, I have a fire engine to ride when I'm in the house!! Sometimes mommy or daddy will push me around the basement while I'm riding on my fire engine...it makes cool sounds and talks! It has a handle on the back that I can hold onto...I'm starting to hold the handle and push at the same time, so it probably won't be a real long time until I start walking!! I can't wait to start walking...that will make me a certified big boy...then I can go outside and romp with daddy...just in time for football season hopefully so we can get out and run some routes...sweet!!

Anyway, this is the second car that I park in my garage...I love it!

1 comment:

Aunt Janet said...

I like your fire engine too. They are so neat and all the buttons that you push that do various things. You look like such a big boy on that fire engine. You may be a race car driver someday from the looks of these pictures. Oh, thanks for cool picture of you with your christening outfit. Daddy and Mommy do a great job with their photography and notes. How talented! Mary Lou says thanks too. Love you!