Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Good Times!

I got to visit with Tate, Reed, and Dawson yesterday....mommy watched all of us for a little while because Donna had to work and Kim had to do some shopping. We all had a really good time together! Since mommy got to watch all of us, now she has the "I want to stay home" itch like she did last year. Daddy just chuckles and asks mommy what she is thinking...I think she's thinking good things, because I like it when mommy watches me, but I know that mommy likes her work, too! Who knows, maybe mommy can get a part-time job at the gas station to help pay the bills!

Anyway, I'm swinging right now while there is thunder and lightning outside!! I hope we get some more rain, because we really do need more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your mommy had her hands full with all you guys. But I bet it was really fun. I can understand why she would like to stay at home. I'm looking forward to your christening on Sunday. Take care Little Man.