Monday, July 7, 2008

My Friend!

I can't wait to see my friend, Theresa, at my baptism this Sunday! I think we're going to have a little bash at our house after the ceremony is over, so we'll get to have some fun together. I miss her and Roger, since I haven't seen them since our Florida trip! I bet we'll all have a big time this weekend!

I think daddy is going to set up a bunch of tents in the back yard so everyone can keep out of the sun! I bet we'll have some cornhole games out there, so there will be some fun stuff to do outside. I think the inside of the house will be set up too, so if people get too hot then they can come inside and cool off! I can't wait!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your baptism will be a very special day. You are God's special gift to us and the world. I can't wait either. I'm anxious to see your friends Teresa and Roger too along with all the other people who will be at your special occasion. I love you Sam.

Aunt Janet said...

I'm sure you do miss Teresa after being with her and Roger on your vacation. You are such a handsome little boy. God did a perfect job when He created you. He loves you so very much...just like we do. See you on your special day little man.