Sunday, August 3, 2008

Summer's Over :(

Well, mommy has to go to work tomorrow, so I guess my first summer break is officially over :( I really wish I was better prepared for this, but I'm not...I'll just have to get used to mommy and daddy being at work again, just like last year. Summer break was fun, though, so I can't wait until the end of May gets here and we can have another fun summer break!! Plus, next summer I will have a playmate to romp with, so we will have a real blast next summer!

I guess now I get to look forward to college football and the baseball playoffs...remember last year I was just a little bitty booger but I still watched the World Series with daddy, and it was awesome! I'm hoping that the Cubs make it this year because "The Shark" is pitching for them...GO IRISH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Grandma and I got to spend the first day of school for your mommy with you. It was a great way to start the new school year. I know that it is sad to see the summer break come to an end but I bet you will have a great time meeting and being with your new sitter. I know she will have a great time with you. We're so looking forward to Thursdays and Fridays with you again. Before you know it you will be going to school too!