Friday, August 29, 2008

Yes I Can!

Well, the long weekend is here, and that has me fired up! I get to hang out with mommy and daddy all weekend and that will be great! I think we're going to look for furniture for Molly so that will be fun, plus I'm sure we'll watch a little football too! Daddy got tickets for the ND game next weekend, so he is excited...he's going with Uncle JP, Granddad and Larry (that is a motley crew) so I know they'll have fun! I'll be watching on TV...sweet!

I went outside tonight to burn off some steam and I ended up pushing my fire engine almost all the way to the Grandma and Granddads house! I was really getting with it! I hope I'm walking on my own pretty soon, because I just can't wait to get to moving all over the place!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that Grandma and I were not home when you walked down to our house. You will be walking without help very soon. I saw you walk all over the basement today with your fire truck. "Yes you can!"

Aunt Janet said...

I would love to see you come knocking at my door with your fire truck. You are way to smart little fellow. You'll be walking before your first birthday. Hopefully, I'll be coming down sometime this week and I intend on getting to visit with you.