Saturday, August 9, 2008

Zoo Time

Guess what?!? Mommy and daddy are taking me to the Louisville Zoo today! We are going to have a blast!! I think we are going to take my big car so I can ride around the zoo in style...plus, I'll be able to see a whole lot more of the zoo in my car then I could if I were riding in my stroller. Anyway, I can't wait to see all the animals, especially the monkeys! I hope there is a cow there because mommy is always reading me books that have cows in them, and she makes the cow noise, so I want to see a real cow and hear the noise it makes!

The weather today is supposed to be great, so I don't think we'll get too hot. After we're done visiting the zoo, I think we may go to eat at Chuck E. Cheese!! Wow, this is going to be one great day!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! One more thing...GO IRISH!

No comments: