Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Linebacker Mentality

I'm learning how to walk...I've told you that before, but I haven't told you that since I've started to learn walking during the beginning of the football season I've also developed a linebacker's mentality! If something gets in my way, then I'm going to push it over, run it over....just maul it! I'm eating like a bear, I'm sleeping like a log, and I'm talking like a field general...I'm a little linebacker, so don't get in my way (unless you want to give me a hug, or if you have some food, or if you want to take me for a ride in my car)!

I told you the countdown was on...only 4 days till kickoff for the Cats...plus, only 11 for the Irish!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a man you have become in such a short period of time. I can attest to anyone about your linebacker habits (especially the hugs, food, and car riding). I am proud of your dad for raising such a great football enthusiast and for his teaching you to write so well (insightful, funny, and engaging). You will definitely score a "distinguished" on your writing portfolio when you start school. I love you Mr. Linebacker. See ya tomorrow!

Aunt Janet said...

I think you've grown more with picture that I see of you. It seems you were just born and now you're just about ready for your first birthday. Unbelievable! Your Daddy certainly has done a good job of keeping everyone abreast of your doings and thoughts. I enjoy all of them. Keep up the good work!