Monday, August 11, 2008

Animal, Animals Everywhere

I had a blast at the zoo! I couldn't believe how many people were there riding around in wagons and cars like mine! I think mommy and daddy are going to get me a wagon, too, because they were awesome! The animals at the zoo were awesome too!! I couldn't believe how big the rhinoceros was, and the elephant too! They were real cool looking, but I couldn't touch them like I wanted to. I know that they would have hurt me, though, if I got too close so I was happy just to see them at a distance!

Mommy took some really good pictures of all the animals and I think daddy is going to make a slide show of the animal pictures so everyone can see them. I hope mommy makes me an animal picture book, too, so I can look at all of the animals whenever I want.

We ate at Chuck E. Cheese, too, and that was a blast! I had a great time eating and seeing Chuck E. Cheese and riding on the rides...maybe I can go to an amusement park sometime soon since I liked the rides so much!

One last thing...tomorrow we will find out what mommy is having, a boy or a girl!! I can't wait!

No comments: