Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I Hate Hotdogs!!

Mommy wanted to get this picture of me with the Sonic Hotdog this past weekend at the Heartland Parade...needless to say, I'm not too fond of big hotdogs on roller skates! Usually I'm not too scared of anything, but this big blob of processed meat and bread just kind of wigged me out! Anyway, I recovered pretty quickly and had an overall nice time at the parade. I just wish it wasn't so darned hot...isn't it almost fall?

Daddy leaves for the Notre Dame game here in a few days, and I know he is getting really excited about that! I bet the Irish win by a bunch of points and start to look like the team that I know they can be! I'm also pumped that the Cats dominated the Cards...that is what I'm talking about!

1 comment:

Aunt Janet said...

I think that hot dog would turn me off too, Sam. I'm glad you enjoyed UK beating UL this past weekend. That's always exciting. Have a good rest of the week.