Monday, September 8, 2008

Whew! Just Barely....

I'm glad my daddy made it back home safe from South Bend! I know he was excited that the Irish got a win, but I think he was a little nervous about how close the game was. I think he wants to wait and see how well they play this weekend against Michigan before he'll really know how good they'll be this year! I'm just glad they won the game! I'm also glad that the Cats won again....they may have another winning season!

I'm starting to say more words and make more sounds....you wouldn't believe the language skills I am developing! I am trying to say uh-oh, yuck and quack! I'm really trying hard!

2 comments:

Aunt Janet said...

I know about your language skills because you were trying to quack and yuck when Mary Lou and I sat with you. We had loads of fun with you while reading you books, watching cartoons, playing basketball ball and various other fun things. Besides a football linebacker, you just may be a basketball point guard one of these days. Go SAM!! Love you, little man!

Anonymous said...

you can thank aunt chelsi for the uh-oh skills. so your welcome. haha.