Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Heat Wave



I'm about sick and tired of this heat wave! We started the fall season yesterday and it is still almost 90 degrees outside...yuck! I'm kind of hoping for some cool, brisk days where I don't get all hot and sticky when I go outside...and it is just so dry that I can't even walk barefoot in the grass because it hurts my feet...that is just right down ridiculous!

I think I'm getting a new UK tshirt sometime this week to wear to the game this Saturday! I think I should be wearing a WKU shirt since that is mommy and daddy's alma mater, but I think they are big UK fans so we're going to wear our blue.

Only 3 more days until the week is over...yes!

1 comment:

Aunt Janet said...

I agree with you about the dried out grass. Your tender little feet are to delicate to go barefoot.

You'll look great in your new UK shirt. GO BIG BLUE!!