Monday, September 22, 2008

:(:(:( Sad Faces :):):) Happy Faces

I'm kind of sad, but kind of real happy too...ND didn't play very well this past weekend, but the US won the Ryder Cup behind the great play of two Kentuckians named JB Holmes and Kenny Perry...so, the weekend of sports started kind of rough, but it sure did end really sweet! I guess I have to be happy because I really like golf, and they put on a great show at Valhalla! Maybe someday I'll play golf like those guys...you never know!

I am excited that I get to go to a football game this weekend! We are going to tailgate in Lexington before the UK vs. WKU game...I bet we'll have a big time blast! I think the weather will be a little too warm, but that will be ok because we get to hang out with cool people, eat good food and see some SEC football..that will be loads of fun.

Also, as you can see, I can now stand up with my shoes on and hold on with one hand while drinking out of my sippy cup with the other hand...I'm like a young Zeus!

1 comment:

Aunt Janet said...

Soon you'll probably be rubbing your belly and patting your head at the same time. Love those shoes and your outfit. What a guy!!Can't wait to sit with you a couple of days next week. See 'ya at the UK Football game Saturday.