Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tailgating Rules!





Man, I had a great time yesterday! The weather was beautiful, the company was good, the food was delicious...it was just a really good day! Mommy and daddy were wearing their UK shirts and I was wearing my WKU shirt so we had all the bases covered...and when it got cold during the game, mommy put on my hooded UK sweatshirt to keep me warm. I hope we go to more games soon because I like the tailgating and football action!

I am pumped that the Irish got a big win today against Purdue...the team is so young and talented that I think we'll keep seeing ups and downs, but I think as the team gets more experienced we'll see more ups than downs! The next few years could be very exciting for the Fightin Irish!

1 comment:

Aunt Janet said...

You were a big hit at the tailgating event. Grace and Lily couldn't keep their hands off of you. You were such a good little boy and everyone enjoyed visiting with each other. See 'ya Tuesday and Wednesday. Love you!!